Friday, March 20, 2015

Well, that went just like I planned...


Not.

Steph came to visit, with Tasha in her carrier.  Someone, whose name I won't mention, but it was Isabella, was a less than gracious host.  And by "less than gracious host, " I mean: she was a shit.  And by "a shit," I mean: she hissed and growled at poor little Tasha, and when Joan picked Izzy up, the cat turned into a Tasmanian Devil, and scratched Joan with her back claws.

It wasn't fun.  I tried to get Izzy to be more polite...


Yeah, that didn't work so well either.  Someone tried to bite at the Daddy... that didn't go over well.


During all this, Tasha was in her carrier, softly meowing... "I didn't do anything, honest!"

"No, little one, you were very nice... just mean ol' Izzy is the problem."

The three humans and the little one went outside, under the awning, to visit.



"Did you see the size of that mean cat??"

It's OK, Momma has you now...


And Joan took a turn holding the sweet little girl...



"I'm nice, huh?"

Yes, Tasha you are very nice.  I can see Izzy isn't ready for a sibling any time soon.  ;-)


No comments: