Friday, April 10, 2015

Leisurely lifestyle...


It's in the brochures: people living the leisurely RV lifestyle.

Today was a workin' day: out to the storage unit, taking stuff out of the motorhome, rearranging, and getting ready for the next trip out.  Joan cleaned inside while I went through everything in the "trunk" area (the rear storage compartment).  I removed all the stuff that pertains to 5th wheeling, then carefully started repacking... keeping in mind that there will be a lot more stuff going in with our next trip out.

We pulled the motorhome out of the storage unit.  Joan fired up the generator and turned on the air conditioner, while I swept out the storage unit...


The size of that unit seems to expand when sweeping in there.  The weather weasel forecast for today was: temp low 80s to mid 90s, hazy, wind 10 to 35 mph.  Yeah, that isn't particularly specific.  The wind was very light at the storage unit, so it seemed like a good time to sweep it out.  Mother Nature had a little fun with me - as I got close to the door with the sweeping, she would kick up a little breeze... blowing it back in away from the opening.  Fun.

I sprayed for bugs.  No sign of infestations, but I did run off a couple hybrid spiders... hybrid, because they seemed to be a cross between a daddy-long-legs and a wolverine.  More fun.

We picked up Subway sandwiches on the way to the RV.  Felt "like home" to dine in there.  Next trip out, I'll get the exterior all shined up.


No comments: