Tuesday, April 28, 2015

More cat walking...


Well, more like meandering.  When Izzy and I go for a walk, it isn't like walking a dog - there is no heeling, like with a dog.  We take a few steps, stop and smell the grass... or a rock... or look at a bug.  I rarely influence the direction.

After sunset this evening, Izzy wanted to go out.  I clipped on her leash and out we went.  I didn't know, but Joan was taking photos of us through the dinette window in the motorhome.  No, you can't see in - the window is heavily tinted; I am surprised she was able to get anything, considering that tint and the diminishing light outside.

We were down a couple sites...


There are some dandelions at the puffball stage...


Izzy got one of those puffballs between her and the leash, and it stuck to her fur...


I was picking the bits of dandelion out of her fur, and... "Hisssssssssss!"


Joan thought this "scolding" photo was pretty funny.  I am trying to teach Izzy respect...yeah, not a concept that cats buy into.

We don't hold a grudge, though...


I mean, seriously, how could you hold a grudge with that cute little face?  And, Izzy is kinda sweet, too.

;-)


No comments: