Sunday, June 21, 2015

The boys are back in town...


Well, J-Pod was back.  K-Pod was further north, the Ls were south... and the J-16s were reasonably close, on the west side of the island.

I was doing some maintenance on one of our boats, not knowing if that was boat was going out.  The boss asked if I wanted some helm time on our biggest boat... sure.  I changed into my uniform and helped prep the boat.

The helm on this boat isn't a flybridge, like the other two boats; an enclosed helm, so it is shirtsleeves, no layers.  Looking out helm windows, like on Wild Blue, but lots bigger...


Some whale views...




Another nice day.  A change of pace with the boat.  And the resident Orcas are back.


3 comments:

MarkJ said...

Your welcome. ;-)

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

Thanks, Mark. Any chance you can share that text address? ;-)

MarkJ said...

Just keep posting your awesome pics and I'll work on keeping J and K around. ;-). LOL!