Sunday, June 28, 2015

The view...


Not the small Winnebago motorhome on the Sprinter chassis.

The last few days, I have posted the views in Roche Harbor and Friday Harbor.  On the boat the last three summers, I enjoyed the views from the cockpit.  Especially early mornings and sunsets.

Our friend Tim mentioned something about the views being different from our motorhome this summer... or as I call it, "being a dirt dweller."  ;-)

It has been warm the past couple of days.  We haven't had to run heat at night.  This morning, Joan opened the door for some fresh air.  At 5:30 in the morning.  She said, "It is already 59º this morning."

If we were at home, people would be getting their winter clothes out at 59º.  The low last night at home will still be warmer than the high here in Friday Harbor today.  Perspective.

Izzy loves to look outside.  This morning...


She is a happy girl.  My view through the screen...


The view is what I consider pastoral...


Definitely different from the marina views.  This is a good blend - I get plenty of water views on the boats.

I could live on a boat.  Or in an RV.  And we have, for 6+ months at a time.  Something that allows us to move with the seasons.


No comments: