Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Baby, it's cold outside...


No, not like in the frozen northland.

But, it has been chilly for most of our time here in Arizona, so far.  Warmer days ahead.

This morning, after eating her breakfast, little Izzy wanted to go for a walk.  I said, "Maybe later - it is cold out there!"  (Somewhere around 40º)  She doesn't fuss.  She does, however, do her "sad kitty" face... and laid sweetly by me.  Amazing how they know how to "work you."

I let her listen to my headphones for a bit...


This little furry girl loves music.  I felt the guilt slipping in and said, "OK, let me get some warm clothes on and we'll go for a walk."

She perked up.  I didn't know Joan was going to put a sweater on Izzy while I was getting dressed.  Out for a walk...


We didn't go far and didn't stay out all that long, but she is a happy girl.


2 comments:

MarkJ said...

A hood for 40 degrees Jim? Really??? Haven't seen 40 in a week!!! Maybe Saturday though....

Have a Very Happy New Years!!!

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

It's all relative, Mark. Since you haven't seen 40 in a week, that would be a treat for you. Here... well, this island boy has been wearing long pants, socks, and sweaters for a while. Supposed to be in the 70s by the weekend - that is more like it!