Thursday, March 3, 2016

His and Hers...


Joan likes my new bike.  A lot.  I said, "Well, they had two red ones according to the salesman - do you want me to call him and have them get it ready to be picked up?"

Yep.

Our salesguy (and girl) were not there today.  They handed me off to another guy who said he'd go check to make sure they still had it.

When he called back, I was driving.  Joan took the call.  "Uh-huh.  OK.  Even better.  We'll take it."

Turns out, they actually have a black one.  For those who are keeping track: I have a red scooter, Joan has a black one.  Must be fate.

On our way to lunch, we swung by the dealership and took care of the paperwork.  Went back at 5:30 to pick up the bike.  I gave it a try in the parking lot, we folded it and wrestled it into the truck of the Malibu.  By the time we got home, the sun had just set, not giving Joan much of a time for a ride... enough to get the seat height set.  Here she is...


Yep.  Same bike, different color.  It will be a lot more fun with us both having one of these.  In red and black, of course.  ;-)

Izzy is in that photo on the far left.  She was taking it all in...


Speaking of the sun going down - a hazy day here in the desert; made for a nice sunset sky...



No comments: