Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Photo day...


I told Sean from Emerald Guitars that I would send some photos with the X7 in our environment.  Joan and I both need new photos for the whale watch company's "Meet The Staff" web page.  Our previous photos for the company were taken while we were working - seems the interest now is more about lifestyle.

Joan had this idea for her staff photo...



Oh, with the Whaling Wall - I like that!

Then, to the beach...





There have been some questions on the carbon fiber forum about the X7... I think I have come up with an accurate description: fun size!

----------------

On the quilt front, Joan has really been making progress with it - as always, she is focused.  It is about 7/8 of the way done...


That is the back side of it.  The front side will have fringe at each of those seams... and that will take a couple washings to accomplish.  I am impressed with how it looks and all the work she has put into it.



No comments: