Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Keeping the world safe from attack bunnies...


Izzy wanted to go back outside, and I am a good cat-Daddy.

I took this photo of our rig in the RV park...


One of the first things Izzy saw when she came out: bunnies!  Into stalking mode...



Two of them... and they didn't run as Izzy inched closer.  "What are you going to do with them if you catch them?"  Another couple steps closer, and the bunnies bolted... in different directions.  Izzy wasn't expecting that.

"I'll go for this one..."


"Or, maybe that one..."



I talked her into letting the bunnies run free.  It wasn't easy.  She went to a high point (the top of the picnic table) to do her Lion King pose...


Then, down into the grass, as the sun was just about at the horizon...


"It is getting chilly, Iz - time to go inside."

She wasn't done looking around, yet...


I think there may have been a gnat on the rear view mirror.  Nothing gets by her.  ;-)


No comments: