Sunday, September 25, 2016

Loungin' in...


We haven't done this since we left Texas: a day where we sit around in jammies, watch some TV, play some games, and make sure Izzy gets lots of attention.  An afternoon nap and a snack in bed.  Joan put Hallmark on the satellite TV and we binged watched a bunch of movies.

Yeah, I know: I may have to turn in my Man Card.  ;-)

Little Izzy was fine with have us around all day.  Well, until she saw some dogs walking by outside and decided she should have some leash time, too.  I cleaned up, put on actual pants, and took her for a walk...


The sun is shining, the wind is letting up, and there is spaghetti cooking... a pretty fine non-activity day.

:-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Socks and slides. Real lazy day.

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

LOL Izzy was happy I put pants on.