Sunday, September 4, 2016

Up early...


The season has gone by quickly.  Today is our last work day.  I'm thinking it will be the last day of getting up before 5:30 in a while, too.  Even though I am generally an early riser, I am good with that.

It was 46º this morning when we got up.  Yep, it is time to move on.  It was dark when we first got up; took a while before the day's first rays started to peek over the horizon...


There was a Momma and baby deer out there when I stepped outside to get that photo - Momma took off, the little one has been around us enough to know we aren't a threat...


After eating her breakfast, little Izzy wanted to go outside - "No, it is too cold out there"...


Yes, cats can make that "teenager face and head tilt" when told "no."

Joan got off to work.  Iz and I have some chores to take care of before I have to go in.

Last work day.


No comments: