Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Playtime...


Yeah, I know: boats, dolphins, balmy breezes, blah, blah... give us the stuff we really come here to see... Izzy!

As best we can figure, she was born around this time, 9 years ago.  She has been a part of our family for about 8 1/2 years.  According to most cat-age charts, she is quickly approaching her "senior years."  That can't be - she is still "the baby kitty."

We can see that she has matured.  Oh, she still looks like a little kitty in the face, but nap time has become a favored activity.  Today, I got out her favorite rope to get her to play... pretty sure I got more exercise than Izzy.  I drag it around on the floor and flip it by her - she has great dexterity and fast reflexes...



Off the back of the couch and down to the floor...



I raced down the hall to the bedroom... she usually chases the rope.  Not this time.  "You bring it to me!"


"OK, I'm done."


After a grooming break, she hopped up on her tower to keep an eye on those big birds out there...




No comments: