Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My little chipmunk...


That's what Joan called me when I got up this morning.  I guess my jaw is a bit swollen - not too bad...


The ice packs help...


Heading back to the dentist so she can check the stitches and make sure it is healing.  I really hate this view...


When I sat in that dentist chair, every muscle in my neck, shoulders, and back screamed!  I guess I tightened up a bit yesterday.

Things are different in Mexico.  There is one section where the offices are almost all dentists.  Outside that complex...


If you can't read it, that is Vinnie's Happy Teeth cerveza and margarita stand.  ;-)

Our timing was good: getting back to our car, it was just starting to sprinkle.  The weather weasels were calling for heavy rain at times.  One in a row - a few miles down the road...


Didn't matter to me, Joan was driving.

Speaking of Joan, she has been taking good care of me.  I can't eat solid foods for a couple days, so she has made me mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs, and bought Jello, pudding, and soup.  All I really want right now is a big ol' juicy burger with bacon and cheese.  That will have to wait a few days.  Or more.

-----------

The dredge is now at the far end of our canal, supposedly re-doing a section down there.  I say "supposedly," because I haven't heard it running.

-----------

Behind this rain is a cold front.  Yes, that is relative.  It is supposed to get down to 70º by 6:00 pm.  Sounds great to me.


No comments: