Sunday, October 8, 2017

Tag...


It's been a long time since I rock 'n rolled... no, wait, that's not right... been a long time since I played the scooter tag game.  It was just part of getting out on the scoots today...



A beautiful ride across the causeway and onto SPI.  There are essentially 3 north/south streets on the island, and 90% of the traffic is on the main road in the middle; we did some sight-seeing on the other two roads.  Less traffic than yesterday, hardly any on the Gulf and Laguna (the other two n/s streets) streets.

Back into PI and a trip to Wally World for groceries.  Yep, the scoots swallowed it all up.  Just a lovely day to be out.

The water looked absolutely gorgeous today... really makes me miss my boat.  Knowing that the dredge operation is not going to be done anytime soon, I called my friend Leonard to take him up on his offer of the use of his dock.  He said, "Of course," but I wanted to check.  Maybe tomorrow we'll get the boat out of the storage unit.

And the dredge operation?  Thanks for asking.  They are disconnecting pipe to move it back up the canal, but the dredge itself is still sitting in front of our dock.


Yes, that is one of the workers sitting on the disconnected pipe.  Pretty sure that isn't an OSHA-approved process.  ;-)


No comments: