Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thinning out...


Not my hair.  Well, not what I'm talking about with this post anyway.

The RV park is thinning out.  I've noticed there is a process: things that have been scattered around the patios get picked up; the RV gets washed; tow vehicle electrical connections are getting lubed.

While Joan is doing laundry today, I washed the coach... yep, we're "in the process"... some WD-40 on the electrical connections.  Arranging things in our storage.  We'll keep the patio intact until Saturday.

Getting close.


2 comments:

Hudson River Boater said...

I don't think Wd-40 is the best to use on Electrical Connections-- It is conductive..

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

WD-40 works to clean out trailer plug connections. I'll do a "wipe and scrape" on the connections before we plug in.