Friday, April 13, 2018

Do cats really walk on a leash?


While perusing the C-Brats (the C-Dory owners forum) this morning, a post caught my eye... seems the guy writing the post thought cats "were moody" and wasn't aware that they can, indeed, walk on a leash.

My last part of that exchange...

His post:
Interesting James! Thanks. I saw a cat at my marina walking around the docks last year. I found out it was one of the slip owners cats (obviously). Some of my neighbors told the dockmaster about it and he told the guy that his cat couldn't walk around without supervision. Do people even walk cats? Leashes? Not sure.

But it makes sense. My marina is pretty big (600 slips). Lots of kids and elderly visitors walking on the docks. It could be an issue I guess.


My response:
Our cats have been leashed trained. I even heard about a guy who wrote a book about traveling by boat and RV with their cat who, incidentally, walked on a leash...



Rumor has it that many C-Brats have their own copy of this book... seems that a C-Dory is prominently featured in the book. Also, from what I gather, the book is highly recommended by the author.

Lol Cool

-----

Rufus (the new boy) walking his person on a leash...



Yes, people do walk their cats on a leash. I read about it right here on the C-Brats, so I know it must be true. I know you are a student of C-Brat things, here's a link...

http://www.c-brats.com/viewtopic.php?t=5212

192 pages, over 500,000 views - right here. Who knew? And, a blog approaching 1,000,000 views. Much of it about cats... 'cause apparently cats are "a thing" on the internet.


Wink


No comments: