Monday, April 23, 2018

Two wheels for me...


I like my scooter; and my e-bike.

Last night, Joan and I talked about taking the e-bikes for a ride this morning.  71º, a bit of overcast, an east breeze, and low humidity... sounds about perfect for some riding.

We rode around our island, then across the swingbridge and into Port Isabel.  Nice morning...


Joan asked if I wanted to ride somewhere for breakfast - couldn't say yes fast enough.  Manuel's is my favorite breakfast place, but they aren't open on Mondays.  Isabel's is a close second; make mine a breakfast tortilla con-todo.


We rode around a bit, then back to our island.  A swap of conveyance to go to the grocery store: we put away the bikes and got the scooters ready to roll.

Heading off our island, we had to wait for the bridge...



I've said before that the scooter riding around here lacks the fun of being some place where the roads are twisty and the speed limits are higher.  Still, it makes a grocery outing more fun.

I'm thinking we'll get out on the boat for a bit this afternoon... bikes, scooters, boating... throw in some horse-back riding and we're ready to make a Tampax commercial.  ;-)

Nice April day in the Tropical Tip.


No comments: