Tuesday, May 15, 2018

I think I am offended...


This morning, Joan was snuggling with Rufus.  Talking to him, she said, "You are such a good-looking boy!  I have never had such a pretty boy before."

"Ahem."

"Talking about cats here."

"Right."

Joan was brushing the furry boy this morning.  He started wrestling with her hand... "Don't you want to be brushed this morning?" Joan asked him.

I said, "Rufus, let your Momma brush you."  He laid nicely, then rolled over so she could get the other side.

Joan said, "He is so your cat."

Us pretty boys have to stick together.  ;-)

---------------

I am expecting something to be delivered.  Remember the old days: before tracking?  Stuff just showed up when it showed up.  With tracking, you can keep an eye on your package while enroute.

This...


It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  I think it got out ahead of schedule, so it is taking a 3-day layover in Houston.  I know the bumper-to-bumper traffic in Houston can be slow... but, 3 days??

Obviously not Amazon Prime.  ;-)


No comments: