Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday, Monday...


If you said, "The Mamas & the Papas, 1966," you get 25 bonus points.  That was an easy one.

While surfing on the computer this morning, Rufus came to lay by me.  I know I comment about how he has blossomed, but this boy has "furred out": besides the longer fur on his belly and the mane, I just love his paw pad fur...


We sat outside for a while - he was quite content to be out there with us.

We drove into Rapid City to do some shopping this morning... apparently, so did everyone in a 5 state area, stocking up for the 4th of July.  Every store we went into was packed - people pushing shopping carts and grabbing stuff off shelves like they thought a blizzard was coming.  It wasn't - another beautiful day, with a high in the low 80s, lots of sunshine.

A late lunch at Outback - plenty of good places to eat here, and a different variety from what we have at home.

Back to the coach; Joan changed clothes while I got the scoots out.  Yes, more fun riding on the great roads nearby.  I didn't take a camera today; just wanting to ride.  It was warm this afternoon; here's what I was wearing on the scoot...



No, it wasn't hot in that gear - that is a mesh jacket and riding pants (both with armor)... I had on a polo and shorts underneath.  As long as you are moving, it is comfortably cool.

Under the awning with Rufus when we got back home...



This is vacation.  :-)


No comments: