Friday, August 31, 2018

I knew there was a reason...


I bought the Corbin seat because I was looking for something more comfortable than the stock OEM seat.  I ordered a seat cover, which looked great but was made for the wrong seat; I sent it back.  While searching for another alternative, I found out that Corbin makes custom seats for my model Vespa.  They were set up early at the Sturgis Rally, I was able to go there and order exactly what I wanted... and was able to pick up the seat in Sturgis (their manufacturing facility is in California) in just 4 days.  It just all worked out.

But now I know why I picked the color and texture of the leather...



Yep, it matches Rufus.  ;-)  He is officially my new "seat warmer."

And, a look at some walking...


No pooping photos.  You're welcome.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I have a question about on of your old posts and cant find an email address anywhere on here to reach out to you. Could you maybe shoot me a quick email? Id be so grateful!

Unknown said...

I'm Skinmittens at A O L dot com