Saturday, August 25, 2018

Them Changes...


If you said, "Buddy Miles, 1970," you get 200 bonus points.

A few days ago, I took some photos of my handsome furry boy.  Joan and I were discussing how much he has grown and changed.  When we first adopted Rufus, the vet estimated he was between 2 and 3 years old.  If that were the case, I would expect that he would have been fully grown.  While he has "filled out" (he gets that from me), he has also gotten taller and longer.  And, the fur - oh, that luxurious fur.

See what you think:

The first photo we took of him, still incarcerated...


And, Rufus today...


I am still amazed at how this boy has blossomed.


2 comments:

Hudson River Boater said...

Good Parents giving a good life to a Pet will have that effect--Some people should not have Pets or Children..

Captain Jim and the Blonde said...

I would say we are giving each other good lives.