Sunday, October 14, 2018

A day of rest...


Forecast to be a windy day here in the Tropical Tip.

We met friends Mike and M.J. for brunch at Marcello's Italian Restaurant.  No, not spaghetti for brunch, but a special breakfast(ish) menu.  M.J. had a crab benedict with some kind of lobster sauce on it...


She said it was tasty... I'm taking her word for it.  Chicken and waffles for me (nothing fishy smelling about that).

When we got back home, Rufus was napping on his favorite toy...


I sent Steph this photo - she said, "Pretty sure that's not the way you're supposed to play with that toy."

Rufus can play with it any way he wants.  'Cause he's my boy.

When I decided to take an afternoon nap, he joined me...


Joan took this... Rufus and I slept through it.

At 5:00, the wind was down to 16mph - if I didn't have the cover on the boat, I probably would have taken it out for a sunset cruise.  Or, just enjoy the nap.  Either is good.

A day of rest.


No comments: