Sunday, November 18, 2018

My concession speech...


And, I wasn't even running for office.

Friday was probably one of the best days since we've been home: scooting around the area, then the afternoon on the boat with a spectacular dolphin experience.

Yesterday, we took the boat trailer back to the storage unit - it is nice to have the extra room in our driveway with the trailer gone.  I took my helmet and scooter jacket along, with the plan to bring the red Honda back.  That didn't happen... Mother Nature poured down rain on us on the way to storage.  Better than getting poured on once underway on two wheels.  Riding in the rain isn't my idea of fun these days.

The forecast for the next few days is full of rain predictions; that is a changeable thing around here, so I waited until this morning to make the decision.  Yep, my "concession speech"...


Yeah, I put the boat cover back on this morning... my concession to Mother Nature.  Of course, putting that cover on may drive away the rain.  ;-)

Something that brings sunshine and a big smile to my face: the furry boy.  Joan refreshed the catnip in one of his furry toys - he gets even more mellow...


Such a good boy!

Now that Stephanie has received her quilt and kitty pad, I can show some photos of the project...








Made with lots of love, for our sweet little girl.


No comments: