Saturday, December 8, 2018

Clothes make the man...


Or, woman.  Person.  With "Baby, It's Cold Outside" under fire, I'm not sure what a guy can say anymore without catching flack.

It is another cold, drizzly, windy day here.  You're probably tired of reading that; I'm sure tired of living that.  It continues to be the coldest, wettest late autumn I recall here.

But, there is someone who was happy about this.  Yes, Joan.  Oh, she shares the same aversion to winter weather as me, but she bought some flannel-lined jeans a while ago at Bass Pro... and says they are very comfortable.  It was 55º here this morning; that is flannel-lined territory.

Out for breakfast this morning.  There is something forlorn looking about palm trees and gray skies - it just doesn't seem right.  On the bright side: we saw dolphins as we were crossing our bridge.  :-)

Breakfast at Pier 19 - Saturday and Sunday feature Andrew on guitar and vocals there...


My Honey took a photo of me (it's usually the other way around)...


Yes, that is a sweater... I'm speaking of the garment, not the guy wearing it.  Too chilly for much sweating right now.  I do have some flannel-lined kahkis from our time with the whale watch companies... I'm not as excited about putting those on as Joan is about her jeans. 

I don't have any Christmas socks, though...


It's the difference between bracing for the weather and embracing it.  ;-)


No comments: