Friday, February 22, 2019

Customer Service...


A good example!

I saw on a guitar internet forum that the Bose PA I have may have a battery issue.  It is a nice compact PA that runs on AC power or on a built-in battery.  It is an impressive unit, especially for its compact size.  I generally use it plugged in, but I did notice that the battery loses its charge faster than I expected.  Not when using it, but when the unit sits, not being used.

I called Bose to see if it was something I should be concerned about.  After confirming the serial number, the Bose Support rep told me they would be giving me a new unit and providing a call tag for mine so there will be no cost to me to ship it back.

Impressive.  We have other Bose products, but this is the first time I have contacted their Service/Support.  I had heard they excel in customer service... I have to agree with that.


No comments: