Saturday, June 15, 2019

Exercising...


Not talking about the walking, the bicycle riding, or the physical therapy instructed exercises I'm doing daily.  The generator in the motorhome needs to be exercised once a month or so... I'm a bit behind on that.

Off to our storage unit (38 miles inland); I backed the motorhome out, Joan started the generator and turned on the air conditioning so the gen would have a load on it.




We looked everything over in the motorhome - all good.  I walked around outside it and did a short "run-through" as though I was hooking up utilities.  Pretty sure I can do this.  Driving the coach is a piece of cake: the seats are comfortable and access is good.

Yeah, I can do this.  One more "follow up visit" to the surgeon's office in a couple weeks, then we'll see how things are going.


No comments: