Saturday, August 10, 2019

Curves...


What can I say - I like curves.

No destination.  No "Where are we going for lunch?"  Just... curves.








OK, we did get slowed down for about 5 minutes by this...


And then, back to the curves.  Nice way to spend the day.


The sky was looking threatening as we headed back to the motorhome.  I heard the first rumble of thunder as we pulled up to our site.  I put the scoots away while Joan put away the patio furniture and put up the awning.  The black sky seemed to split as the clouds moved over Hart Ranch.  A few sprinkles; that's it.

-----------

We rode past a few campgrounds in our cruising today - it was surprising how there were plenty of sites unoccupied (that we could see from the road).  I am wondering if the Rally is winding down early this year?

Oh, and that "sprinkles" I mentioned earlier... pounding rain and big wind just blew in.  A good chance of thunderstorms all night.  Yeah, that will tend to wrap up Rally activity.


No comments: