Sunday, August 25, 2019

Photographs...


Rumor has it, I used to make a living in the photography business.  For about 30 years or so.  It has been quite a while since I have sold an image.  Even longer since I purchased an image.  During the Sturgis Rally, I may have mentioned that there were several photographers set up on key roads, taking photos of bikes passing by.  That is a LOT of shooting on a spec basis.

It is tough to get photos of yourself on your bike, so these places set up during the Rally provide a service.  They all have it down to the date and half-hour, so you don't have to look through thousands of images (only hundreds) to find yours.

I found mine.  Ordered it...


It turned out to be a "two-fer" of sorts: that is Joan behind me on the red PCX.  I have taken plenty of photos of Joan riding when we're out and about on the scoots; nice to have an image that shows my scoot, too.


No comments: