Monday, March 9, 2020

We need your help!


Mark and I got together for the first time in about 10 days, thanks to the cold bug that got me.  He had time on his hands and came up with our next project.  Sung to the tune of the "Baloney Song."  We need your help to make this go viral.  (Get it?)

https://soundcloud.com/captainjimb/the-corona-virus-covid-nineteen-song
 
Photos to go with the song...



Feel free to sing along with us...


Verse-2
C-O-V-I-D Nineteen
(To the baloney song melody)
Intro: FCGC
Verse1 CF
My Corona has a first name, it's C-O-V-I-D,
GC
My Corona has a second name, it's N-I-N-E-teen.
C
I'm trying to make it stay away,
F F7
I wash my hands several times a day,
FCGC
'Cause nothing's quite contagious as C-O-V-I-D 19.
F CGC
CF
My Corona has no vaccine, it's at least a year away,
GC
We'd like to have it sooner, but Science! as they say.
C
Maybe there's a treatment near
F F7
But let's be real that's not a cure,
FCGC
No matter what some people say this nasty bug is here to stay.
F CGC
CF
My Corona is a virus, it spreads quite easily
GC
We're not sure what the r-naught is, somewhere around a three.
C
It could become a pan-dem-ic,
F F7
But most of us won't die from it
FCGC
If we keep things clean, avoid big sceenes and listen to the C-D-C
F CGC
CF
My Corona spreads through droplets that come from me and you
GC
We can't see or taste it, it acts just like the flu
C
You can't stop it with a mask
F F7
So don't go out and buy a stash
FCGCFCGC
Scrub your hands, don't touch your face, and when you're told stay in your place.
Verse-3
Verse-4
Verse-5
CF
My Corona has a first name, it's C-O-V-I-D,
GC
My Corona has a second name, it's N-I-N-E-teen.
C
If you want to stay alive,
F F7
Then don't forget to sanitize
FCGC
Cough in your sleeve, watch what you touch, if it gets much worse then we're all fucked! FCGFC C G F7 
--------------

 If this gave you a chuckle, please share it with family and friends!

No comments: