Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Decisions...

I visited with the manager today; offered to quit so he didn't have any angst with firing me. He said he wants me to stay, and appreciates my principles. In reality, I think he is probably more worried about replacing Joan - she is a real asset at the front counter. We are trying to work through what it will take for us to stick it out. I have been promised the ECU repair is on the front burner. He said he'd have a date of expected repair hopefully by tomorrow, and in the meantime has agreed to get the switched-around black boxes back where they belong.

I have a couple days to think about what we intend to do. When we owned our own business, I never got this worked up... guess I didn't have to depend on others or "work my way up the chain" to get things done. Maybe I should buy my own big ol' tourboat? Nahhhhhhhhh!

Day off today... other than a trip to the marina for the above visit, we lounged around the trailer. The forecast was calling for afternoon thunderstorms, and they were right. Glad to not be out on the bike.

No comments: