Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I QUIT!!!!

A new development! I got a call from the marina manager today - the boat is getting all new ECU units. That is a victory. He then said that there is another issue: my public blog:

He asked me to remove or modify what I had written... if not, they would "remove the resources from the boat repair."

I QUIT!

I will NOT be coerced, I will NOT be quiet. Xanterra was lax, bordering on negligent in the repair of the boat. It was only when I made things public that any serious action was taken to get the necessary repairs.

What I have written was all true. I told them that there was a facility on that blog for them to respond if they feel the need to support their inaction. I was told that the company will not respond.

We will turn in our uniforms and employee IDs today, as soon as possible. It will be our pleasure to put as much distance between us and this company as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Jim and Joan Bathurst