Thursday, March 11, 2010

Teasing...



I was out on the boat yesterday and was treated to a very impressive "dolphin show." They were very active, jumping out of the water and playing in groups of 4 or 5.


The only camera I had with me was my little point and shoot. Not a lot of zoom, a bit of shutter lag, but it is small and convenient. I think the dolphins know... they would pop out of the water on one side of the boat, but my little camera couldn't keep up with their movement. When I would get ready in preparation for the next jump, they'd appear at the other side of the boat. Then poke their heads out and laugh at me. I know they're just under the water, talking and scheming... "OK, he has his camera ready - everybody stay down here. There, I heard him turn the camera off - let's all jump just outside his window! Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

I've seen the smiles on their faces; I know they have a sense of humor. ;-)

No comments: