Sunday, April 7, 2013

Could I borrow a cup of gas?

The wind has been blowing like stink for two days. We took the scooters out a bit yesterday and today, ran across the Queen Isabella Causeway to South Padre Island... about 70' above the water, with the wind directly across at the highest span. Yep, you feel the wind on these little bikes.

In about 10 days, the area will be hosting the Beach 'N Biker Fest...

http://www.beachnbikerfest.com/

I haven't decided, yet, if I will enter the PCX in the Burnout Contest!

Yesterday, an older couple (you can call me Kettle ) on a Harley trike gave us a thumbs-up at the stoplight. I could buy a fleet of these 150s for what he paid... and none of them would be a trike.

We fueled up today: once again, I got exactly 100 mpg. The Blonde got 107 mpg. I think she is sneaking out in the middle of the night to put a cup of gas in her scoot.

No comments: