Friday, June 27, 2014

You ever have something strike you funny that others don't get?


Yeah, me, too.

Of course, the Blonde often thinks I am a half-bubble off level.

We picked up a couple nice looking steaks at "the other" grocery store on Wednesday.  Joan has had them marinating since then.  We were going to have them for supper last night, but she wound up with some things that came up around closing time and didn't get home (to the boat) until just after 7:00.  Neither of us felt like cooking or cleaning.

This morning, I asked about the steaks.  She said, "Let's plan for making the steaks tonight... unless I get away late again, and then we'll have hot dogs."

Writing that, it doesn't look as funny as it sounded... steaks, if there's time, hot dogs if not.  For some reason, it really cracked me up.  Quite a difference.

We are 1/3 of the way through our time here.  It must be getting to me.  ;-)


No comments: