Monday, November 30, 2015

Cyber Monday...


Or, if you live in areas that have the potential for hurricanes: the last day of the hurricane season.  No hurricanes came into our area this season, but we did get the residual effects from hurricanes in the Pacific that came across Mexico.  If fact, we "cocooned" this weekend - marathon movie viewing and cooking in.  The weather was crappy (for the Tropical Tip), with rain and cool temps.  Yes, I wore long pants and a jacket when we went to the grocery store yesterday.

Cyber Monday... or: just another day of on-line shopping.  Must be something to it - my e-mail inbox was busier than usual, with all kinds of offers for things I didn't know I needed.  Most of the brands I like seemed to want to reach out this morning.  Delete, delete, delete...

;-)


No comments: