Sunday, June 4, 2017

Inventory...


Time to take guitars off the wall, make sure they are all polished, batteries removed (powers the pickup), and into their cases.  Well, all but the two Emeralds... I'm still deciding which to take, and in the meantime, they are still on the wall.

In the process, I photographed each for insurance purposes.  As I was photographing the last one, Joan said, "Maybe we can make some photo art with those images?"  I wasn't going for creative, just cataloging.

Still, each guitar stirred different memories.  Here's a look at what makes me smile:

The louro preto in the X20...


The shimmer of the carbon fiber weave on the X7...


And, the guitar that started it all for me, almost 51 years ago...


It doesn't get much playing time these days, but its classic style still makes me smile.


No comments: