Monday, September 25, 2017

A step closer...


One last thing to do inside the house to call it home again: the guitar room.  I had picked up some stuff at Sweetwater's GearFest last June... and just now have the opportunity to try it out.  One of those things is an iKlip: holds a tablet to the mic stand...


I've been using an iPad Mini on the stand for years, so I know I like it; this one holds the bigger version... quite a difference in seeing the chords and lyrics.

Getting some guitars on the wall...


Left to right: Emerald X20, Taylor 522ce 12-fret, Emerald X7.  Yes, that middle one is a wood guitar.  Despite all the discussion here about carbon fiber, I still have some wood guitars... they all have a different sound/tone.  The Emeralds are still my favorites.

I have a practice set-up that is comfortable and convenient...



Now, if the dredge operation will get their job done, we will get the boat back in and be truly settled in.


No comments: