Saturday, January 27, 2018

I knew this was coming...


Facebook memories.  It's Facebook's way of reminding you what you were doing on this date a year or two, or five ago.  Yeah, this morning's "memory" is a lovely photo of Izzy from one year ago...


Probably too soon, but I couldn't take my eyes off of it.  A bittersweet way to start the day.  I know there are going to be many of those memories, because Izzy was featured a lot.

There is another thing coming: the holiday celebration.  We didn't get our usual Christmas with Steph and Dan last month, because Torrie (their eldest fur baby) got sick.  She is doing better, and now that we are all together, we'll get to do our "games, prizes, and presents" this weekend.  I am so looking forward to that... love our family time together.


No comments: