Friday, January 12, 2018

Izzy and I aren't sure...


Change.  Something about old dogs and new tricks.  Or, middle age cats and any kind of tricks.  Both of us are hesitant about change.

Joan has been a whirling dervish, a true cleaning force.  While I made some music this morning, she steam cleaned our tile floors.  When I came out from a very relaxing soak in the jacuzzi tub, Joan said, "Izzy isn't sure about this..."

"This" turned out to be: she re-arranged the furniture in the living room.  Justifiable, since she had moved all the furniture to steam clean.  I said, "I'm with Izzy."  Spoken like a true old dog.  An old dog who was told to give it a chance.

Izzy gets a pass with her confused look... "She moved my couch.  I look out the window from that couch.  This ain't right."  For those not sure, that was Izzy talking.

I said, "Yes, Ma'am."


No comments: