Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a difference a day makes...

Everything on the boat worked today. The weather was lovely... some precip threatened, but never materialized... and the water on the lake was surprisingly NOT lumpy. I had the young Ranger girl on one trip, and she acted like a prima donna... the passenger reaction was less than enthusiastic on that trip, but the rest of the cruises were great. One of the assistant managers asked me to read some comment cards that had been turned in... seems the passengers like the way I'm running the cruise. Doesn't mean I won't get myself fired, but I was really pleased to read the nice comments. ;-)

Our daughter and son-in-law will be here tomorrow - I can't wait to see them! And it's a "half day" for us at work tomorrow... only about 7 hours!

No comments: