Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bonus Day Off...

Friday was my "bonus" day off... with our rotation, each of the captains gets a Friday off every third week. I got out on my motorcycle and played tourist... I rode down to the marina, then south to the top of Signal Mountain. Great views of the valley and the mountains. I stopped frequently at the pull-outs to enjoy the views and read the info plaques. Then along Jenny Lake, down to Moose, and back to Colter Bay Village in time for a lunch meeting... the "big boss" wanted our input on some marina purchases for next year. I have opinions and I'm not afraid to use them. ;-)

Then off on the bike for a bit before coming home to give Izzy some outdoor time. I put out the awning, pulled out a chair, turned on the satellite radio, and settled in with the iPad... surfing in the great outdoors.

Joan got off work at 3:30, and we went out for pizza at Leek's... just like the "old days" - grabbing a pizza after work and relaxing.


And, my favorite road sign in the park...

No comments: