Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ending the work week...

We had nice cruises all day long. After 13 hours on duty, I was just wrapping up the sunset cruise. On the way out, one of the guests asked me, "Would you be interested in a captain's position in Maui?"

Well, sure! He gave me his card and said to contact him. No idea if he was serious or just having fun... but he sure seemed to enjoy the cruise and complimented me on my ability to deal with people and handle a boat.

When I finished visiting with him, I glanced down the dock and saw our friends Leonard and Doris, from Port Isabel! What a neat surprise! They came by our 5th wheel this afternoon and visited with Joan, then came down to the dock as I pulled in. It was "old home week" here in the Tetons, with visits from Port Isabel friends. What a nice way to end my work week.

No comments: