Friday, January 14, 2011

It's a sign!

I had to chuckle this morning while reading the news... the "changing" zodiac timetables have many people in an uproar. This is going to be a real shocker for those folks who have "their sign" tattooed on their body somewhere.

What's your sign? I always thought I was an Aggitarian... and the Blonde would certainly agree with that.

Well, under the new "system", I am now a Gemini. I told Joan that it's a sign from the heavens - they want me to buy a Gemini catamaran and take my new "Virgo" and head for the horizon. Again, her new standard line: you can do that with your next wife.

I also read that 31% of Americans believe in astrology. "Um, mine says, 'Today, you will have an opportunity - if you don't take it, you may miss it.' Yours says, 'Today is a good day to shop for pointy things that float and can carry you off on new adventures.' "

Yeah, she didn't buy into that, either.

After the last couple months in the dry ol' desert, I am ready to get back to the boat.

No comments: