Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shipping...

All the paid orders to this point are on their way. Joan used "Click and Ship" to get the postage done, with delivery confirmation; very efficient. Here she is taking the first armload out this morning...


Hey, I'm a gentleman - I got the door for her. ;-) The lady at the counter at the Post Office gave us "that look" as we came to the counter with our arms full... and then was delighted that all the work was already done on all the packages; she didn't have to do a thing besides accept them.

It's a good day - I'm always 8th in line, no matter what time I show up at the Post Office. We were there early today, before they even opened. We were second in line... and they actually unlocked the doors a couple minutes early! I may go buy a lottery ticket.

Another absolutely gorgeous day shaping up; now we're headed out on the boat for some relaxation.

No comments: