Monday, March 21, 2011

That was fast!

Book orders that went out Saturday morning have been delivered to both coasts and all over in between. Pretty amazing delivery time. I'd like to take all the credit for that, but that's between Joan and the USPS. We are sending everything Priority, and Joan is doing shipping labels through the PO's on-line site; no idea if that makes it go through their system any faster, but I'm delighted with it.

One of my friends said, "The early bird gets the book." And I think we can all agree that it is more fun to read a book than a worm. Even for a bookworm. In this circumstance, even the late bird can get the book. Joan has been quite busy with invoicing, packaging, and shipping... she hasn't had time to give me any "honey-do" projects! So, keep those orders coming - I can do my part from the boat!

No comments: