Thursday, June 30, 2011

Unique...


A day off for us today. Joan had to stop at the marina, so I was able to watch some of the antics of a family that "knows all about kayaks and canoes"... it was pretty apparent that they may have overstated their abilities... especially since the wife hit three docks and two boats while holding the paddle wrong. I've always felt that if you are about to smack into something, that is a good time to STOP paddling. ;-) He was swinging his kayak paddle around his head in some sort of helicopter technique that I'm not familiar with. After we left, I did hear a rescue call on the radio... no injuries, but the kayaks had to be hauled back... no idea who was involved.

We also came across this unique RV...


No idea how you get up to the "penthouse" level. (Notice the picket fence in back on top)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey JimB,

That rig looks very familar. On my way to work I pass a house in the middle of farm land and there was this rig that someone was puting together. I haven't seen it for quite awhile. I'm sure there are not two of these. Thanks for posting.

Racebum (Wayne)