Saturday, December 17, 2011

The sweetness of doing nothing...

From the chick-flick "Eat, Pray, Love"... I was giving some consideration to doing a fix on the car today, but it is cold, drizzly, windy, and generally crappy out there. Joan had "Eat, Pray, Love" on one of the movie channels, and I am all about that "dolce far niente" (the sweetness of doing nothing). So, that's it - I'm not avoiding doing work out in the cold, I am partaking of some of that "sweetness" stuff.

Today is "Super Saturday" (supposed to be as busy as Black Friday)... I said to Joan, "Do you want to go to the mall?" After the brief look of disgust on her face, we both busted out laughing. The only thing I went outside for was to make burgers on the grill for lunch. Three meals cooked in today.

Yeah, that repair will hold off 'till tomorrow.

No comments: