Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wuss...

I have the parts in to repair the bracket connection between the autopilot and the hydraulic steering; a windshield wiper motor to replace one that died. A shelf to build under the dinette. It was 38ยบ when I got up this morning! Forecast: low 50s, partly sunny, with a cold north wind. Translation: I'm not going out in that cold weather!

Joan is up in the Dallas area visiting her Mother. Little Izzy and I stayed inside all day today. Well, I did peek my head out onto the deck to check the lines on the boat. Little Izzy put her nose out the door and said, "Are you kidding me?" She is curled up under a blanket right now, and this is the warmest part of the day. The wind did drop off to single digits for the first time in days, but that only lasted an hour or so - it's back in the mid to upper teens, and cold.

It's supposed to get into the 60s tomorrow - I'll try again, then. Yep, I'm a wuss.

No comments: