Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The thickening of America...

Here's a link to an article that basically says: Americans are getting fatter and passenger capacities on boats are going to have to be lowered...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/02/us/coast-guard-raises-assumed-average-weight-per-person.html?_r=1&hp

Average caloric intake is up over the past few decades, and as a whole, we've become more sedentary.

I haven't posted anything for a couple days due to the sickening of this American... seems like whatever bug got me right after we came back to Texas got me again, and knocked me on my butt. Head cold, upper respiratory crap, and every square inch of my skin hurts.

And wouldn't you know it - the weather has been pretty darn gorgeous since Steph and Dan left.

I need someone to sing me "Soft Kitty." (Big Bang Theory reference)

No comments: