Thursday, August 2, 2012

There's a full moon tonight...

Some of you know what that means. ;-)  Some people do go a bit crazy during a full moon.  Kinda glad to have the day off.

On other web places, I've gotten some reaction to yesterday's story about the puk-a-thon and the crap-a-rama.  No, it wasn't a rant.  Just my twisted view.  I laughed while writing it, hope y'all got a chuckle out of it while reading it.  One of those "glad I wasn't there" moments. ;-)  I left out a lot of details for the "faint of stomach."

And the fate of my grab bag, with all my credentials in it?  It landed in the boat.  I lucked out.  I had no idea where it was until we were close to the harbor.

And just when you're settling in on your own boat and all is right with the world... I was talking with our daughter last night.  She told me how much they laughed when they read the post.  I told her about the fortunes from the fortune cookies we got with supper.  And about that time, Izzy puked.

And, as we used to say in the photography biz, that's a wrap.




No comments: